A buyer’s agent is a licensed professional who acts on your behalf to help you purchase the best property to suit your needs within your budget.
As your buyer’s agent we find the property that meets your requirements and negotiate to purchase it, at the lowest price possible. We remove the stress and hassle of finding your perfect home and we act for you and only you, giving you the purchaser, confidence in the process.
With access to the latest property market data, and an understanding of the sales process and contractual requirements our aim is to take the emotional element out of the sale and save you thousands of dollars.
What we offer
- We save you time and reduce your stress when finding the perfect property
- We save you money by ensuring you pay a fair price
- We provide local knowledge backed with the latest data
- We represent interstate and overseas buyers
- We provide an auction bidding service
- We offer a fixed quote fee
How we deliver
- We consult with you to determine your requirements
- We conduct the search process through mainstream channels as well as accessing our large network to source off market opportunities.
- We shortlist potential properties. You will only have to look at properties that meet your requirements
- We will discuss with you the benefits and disadvantages of each property
- We will negotiate with the vendor or vendor’s agent to buy on your behalf
Our end-to-end property buyer’s agency service includes a small up-front fee with the remainder to be paid once you receive the keys to your new home. The total cost to you (the buyer) is generally between 1% and 2% of the purchase price depending on your requirements.
If you require us to bid at auction on your behalf our fee is fixed at $440. A small price to pay if it saves you thousands. 🙂