Don’t let this opportunity pass you by
This 1981 built three-bedroom ranch style home on a whopping 761 square metres of prime land is ideal for first home buyers, investor or developers (STCC).
The functional layout offers a large formal living and dining, along with a kitchen/casual meals area that overlooks the outdoor entertaining space. Three bedrooms off the main hallway are serviced by a family bathroom, large laundry, separate toilet and ample storage.
Located on the southern side of Barracks Road, a short walk to Highbury Primary School, the Hope Valley shopping centre and public transport at your doorstep this property ticks all the boxes.
- Galley style kitchen with ample cupboards, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Three-bedrooms, Master and bedroom two has built-in robes
- Sharpe split systems reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Gas heating and instantaneous gas hot water
- Double length carport with roller door
- Roller shutters to the north facing windows (lounge room shutter is automated)
- Brand new timber laminate flooring throughout
- Large workshop
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and living area
- The block has a 22.7 metre frontage.
For more information about this property, please contract Craig today on 0457 838 302.
Council: City of Tea Tree Gully
Land: 761 square metres, 22.7m frontage
Council Rates: $1,382.15pa
SA Water: $156.66pq
ES Levy: $106.80pa
Rental Appraisal: $350 per week