Affordable, stylish and a location you will love
Best offer before 2pm Tuesday 4th of October (unless sold prior)
Located in the ever popular suburb of Magill this beautifully maintained colonial style home, built in 1990, is set back from the road in a group of three, and provides a wonderful opportunity for the first home buyer, downsizer or investor.
With public transport, Morialta Conservation Park, Rostrevor College, and the new Morialta Secondary College (to be opened in early 2023) within walking distance, this home will appeal to the most discerning buyer.
Adding to the appeal of this property, you are only a short drive away from major shopping precincts such as Magill Village (currently undergoing an upgrade), Newton Shopping Centre, Firle Plaza, Norwood Parade and other important amenities.
Key features you will love about this property include:
– Three bedrooms, master and bedroom two with built-in robes
– North facing living area with bay window overlooking front garden
– 3.2kW Solar system with 5kW inverter for low energy costs
– Ducted Bonaire evaporative air conditioning & Vulcan gas central heating
– Undercover outdoor entertaining area that is ideal for relaxing
– Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space and a Westinghouse freestanding oven with gas cooktop
– Updated bathroom with bath, vanity, separate shower and toilet
– Hardwearing timber floors and quality carpets throughout
– Bosch instantaneous hot water service
– Quality blinds throughout
– LED lighting to main living area
– Garage under the main roof with auto roller door and internal access
– Low maintenance rear garden with a watering system and garden shed
– Alarm system, security doors front and rear and window locks
*Rental appraisal $480 per week* For more information about this wonderful opportunity, please call Craig today on 0457 838 302.