Big on space and big on value
Located in Modbury and set on a large allotment of approximately 910 square metres this 1970’s home with modern extension offers stylish accommodation and space. With four large bedrooms, two generous living areas, double length garaging and in-ground swimming pool, this home has something for everyone.
The current owners have called this place home for the last twenty-five years and in that time have maintained this home to the highest standards. From annual pest inspections through to regular maintenance and replacement of key items such as hot water services and air-conditioning units, all you will need to do is just move in and enjoy.
The home is fitted with 3.5kw solar system that has a transferable feed-in tariff of 60.3 cents per kilowatt subject to eligibility. With this in place it could eliminate your electricity bill until 2028 when the feed-in tariff expires.
With one of Adelaide’s leading shopping precincts, the Tea Tree Plaza Shopping Centre only a short drive away, easy access to public transport, the leafy open space of Baymor Reserve on your back door step and several popular public and private schooling options nearby, this home will be sure to suit your every need.
Features you will love about this property are:
- Four double bedrooms with built-in robes, master with ensuite
- Double length enclosed garage with rear access and remote control roller door
- Dual ducted evaporative air-conditioning system and ducted gas heating
- Salt water in-ground pool. Solar blanket, Kreepy Krauly and pool equipment included
- 3 metre ceilings to master bedroom and family area. 2.55 metre ceiling throughout the rest of the house
- New carpets to bedrooms, lounge and dining. New laminate timber flooring to hallway and kitchen area
- Kitchen/meals areas with dishwasher, under bench oven and ceramic cook top
- Undercover outdoor living area overlooking the swimming pool
- NBN Connected – Fibre to the Home
- Walking distance to public transport and local shops
- Tool shed, security doors, window locks and much more
For more information about this wonderful opportunity, please contact Craig Smith on 0457 838 302.