Desirable family home in high demand location
Located in Hectorville this 1950’s home with modern extension offers stylish accommodation with four bedrooms, two living areas and a wonderful rear garden for parents to entertain and kids to play.
On a sizeable block of approximately 715 square metres and located in the Campbelltown Councils re-generation zone (R3), this property provides for a family’s current needs, and also presents future development opportunities (subject to council consent). Live in the home now and reap the rewards later.
This family home is serviced by quality local shops, public transport that takes you straight to the Adelaide CBD, and top quality schooling options that include being zoned for Norwood Morialta High School. With Private schools including Rostrevor, St Ignatius, St Peters Girls and Pembroke all within a short commute, this property is a must to inspect.
Key features of this property include:
- Four bedrooms, three with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Separate formal living/lounge area
- Large open plan family/meals area
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher & Pura Tap
- All weather entertaining area overlooking the well-presented gardens
- Undercover parking for one vehicle and ample off-street parking
- Large renovated family bathroom
- Drive through access to the rear yard
- Mixture of LED downlight’s and pendant lighting
- Split system air conditioning to all living areas and three bedrooms
- Ceiling fans to lounge and three bedrooms
- Quality carpets to all bedrooms and lounge
- Laminate flooring to casual living, kitchen & meals areas
- Walking distance to shops and public transport
- Security screen doors, window screens, garden shed and much more
For more information about this fantastic opportunity, please call Craig Smith today on 0457 838 302