Development opportunity with potential holding income
Located only a short walk from the redeveloped Daly Oval, public transport and the Firle Plaza shopping precinct, this 1955 three-bedroom timber frame home on 669 square metres of land with a 21.34 metre frontage is ripe for development subject to the necessary approvals.
The house has been well-maintained and renovated to allow for the future owner/s to rent out the property whilst planning approvals are taking place, or even use this as an opportunity to land bank for the future.
Zoned R3 Regeneration policy area, the development opportunities are generous, and with land in short supply this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Impressive kitchen that has stainless steel benchtops, quality European appliances including a SMEG oven, Ariston cooktop and Fisher and Paykel dual drawer dishwasher.
- Three reverse cycle heating and cooling systems (two are near new)
- Three good sized bedrooms with a built-in robe in the third bedroom
- Fully lined large workshop/garage which is an ideal area for a teenager’s retreat/gym
- Flat land without any significant trees.
- Quality fencing
- Zoned for Norwood Morialta High School
- 9ft ceilings, modern bathroom, polished timber floors, rainwater tank, tool shed and security doors complete this offering.
Smith and Associates Real Estate adhere with the current government requirements associated with Open Inspections, Auctions and preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients. Please note that social distancing of 1.5 m will be required at open inspections and auction.
Vendors Statement: The vendor’s statement may be inspected at the office of Smith and Associates Real Estate for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
For more information, please call Craig on 0457 838 302.
*please note land dimension taken from a 2008 site survey, not the title*