Don’t wait, opportunities like this don’t last
Located in a quiet street overlooking the Hope Valley reservoir this quality built 2011 home offers buyers the opportunity to take advantage of the current owner’s hard work and attention to detail.
The striking modern façade and fully landscaped garden gives this property instant street appeal which continues once you step inside. The free flowing open plan living provides a great opportunity for entertaining and it adjoins a fantastic outdoor alfresco area.
Combined with three good sized bedrooms, quality fixtures and fittings, public transport options nearby, easy access to quality schools and a short drive to Tea Tree Plaza and the Hope Valley shopping centre, this property won’t last long.
Key feature of this property include:
- Three large bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and built-ins to bed 2 & 3
- Master bedroom with large ensuite
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Home cinema room
- Daikin zoned reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- 2.7 metre ceilings throughout
- Fully equipped kitchen with DeLongie gas cooktop and electric oven, Smeg dishwasher, soft closing cupboards/drawers and walk-in pantry
- Study nook that overlooks the dining area
- Family bathroom with separate powder room and toilet
- Double garage with internal access and remote control roller door
- 2.2KW solar system
- Window locks to all windows and Crimesafe security door
- Stunning outdoor alfresco living area complete with Ziptrak blinds & timber decking
- LED downlights to main living areas including outdoor living
- Large laundry with built-in cupboards
- Quality soft furnishings throughout
For more information about this property, please contact Craig Smith on 0457 838 302.
Council: City of Tea Tree Gully
Water/Sewer Rates: $178.84 pq.
ESL: $253.60.10 pa.
Council Rates: $1668.35 pa.
Builder: Rendition Homes