Family home on the doorstep of the wonderful Linear Park
This four-bedroom, two-bathroom, modern family home is located in one of the most sought-after areas of Athelstone and is only a short walk to the acclaimed Linear Park that features tranquil views, wildlife and wonderful walking and bike trails.
Ideally suited for a family, this home is surrounded by fantastic educational facilities including St Ignatius, Rostrevor and Charles Campbell Colleges. Sporting clubs that cater for football (AFL), soccer, cricket and netball, and popular shopping centres such as Newton Village, Centro Newton & Athelstone Shopping Centre are also within close proximity.
This property has an abundance of features – an inspection is a must as properties like this sell quickly.
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite, ceiling fan and large built-in robe with dressing area
- Bedroom two and three have built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Daikin ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling system with four separate zones
- Modern kitchen equipped with Bosch dishwasher, in-built Blanco microwave, electric oven, ceramic cooktop and rangehood
- Two modern bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, semi-frameless shower screen and quality fittings and fixtures
- Inviting outdoor entertaining area overlooking a well maintained, established garden
- Slide track blinds to the outdoor entertaining area
- Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by quality homes
- Alarm system, LED lighting, security doors, double length garage
- Many more features will impress at an inspection.
For more information about this property, please call Craig Smith on 0457 838 302 (M) or 08 8332 6033.