Four Bedroom, Three Living Area Executive Home
Located less than 10km from the Adelaide CBD in the thriving suburb of Hillcrest, this stunning family home is equipped with all the features buyers are looking for.
With easy access to shops, schools, public transport and the wonderful Ray Norton reserve across the road, this property will suit families of all sizes.
Built in 2005, it has been cleverly designed to incorporate features that are desirable now and well into the future. The 2.7metre ceilings, double garaging, alfresco living and large entertaining spaces are just the start of the many features this property has on offer.
The key features include:
- Four-bedrooms, walk-in robe to master and built-ins in bedrooms two and three.
- Master bedroom is large enough to accommodate a king sized bed without compromising on space. The view from the front window overlooks the park and it has a fully equipped ensuite.
- Large formal lounge area that can be closed off from the other living spaces.
- Fully equipped kitchen with ample storage and bench space, Pura Tap, walk-in pantry, Miele dishwasher, Westinghouse gas cooktop, electric oven and rangehood.
- Valuable third living area that could be used as a games room or the highly desirable home theatre.
- Programmable and zoned Dakin ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Additional Rinnai gas heating that services the main meals, living and kitchen areas.
- Impressive family sized bathroom with separate toilet.
- Alfresco outdoor living under the main roof that overlooks the easy care rear yard with garden shed.
- Double garage with remote control panel lift door and internal and external access.
- There is ample storage with built-in cupboards in the laundry and linen press in the hallway.
- Rheem instantaneous hot water service.
- Remote control ceiling fans in bedrooms one, two and three.
- Quality window treatments, floor tiles and carpets.
- Safe and secure with window locks, screen doors and zoned monitored alarm system.
For more information about this property, please call Craig Smith on 0457 838 302
CT / 5993/809
Council / Port Adelaide Enfield
Zoning / R-Residential64 – Residential EastBuilt / 2005
Land / 457m2
Frontage / 12.00m
Council Rates / TBA
SA Water / TBA
ES Levy / TBA
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.