Must be sold
Built in 2006 this large family home is ideal for extended families or those looking for space. Featuring four large living areas, five bedrooms, large outdoor undercover entertaining area and a fantastic organic vegetable garden that must be seen to be believed. This home will appeal to those who are looking for something special and a place to create memories.
With a diverse range of shops, popular cafes and restaurants located nearby as well as schools, UniSA and public transport (including the Mawson Central rail hub) this property caters for everyone.
Centrally located to the Adelaide CBD, the coastline and the Barossa Valley, combined with the wonderful park and lake settings, ensures that Mawson Lakes continues to be one of the most sought after suburbs.
- Spacious master bedrooms with walk-in robe, ensuite and a Juliet balcony
- Built-in robes to bedroom 2, 3 & 4
- Ducted Daikin reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Four large living areas
- Built-in storage cupboards for extra storage
- 2700 high ceilings downstairs and upstairs
- 2 Kw solar system
- Double garage with rear drive-through access that allows for an additional three cars
- Fully lined and insulated garage that is ideal for a rumpus room, studio or office
- Insulated bar in the garage which is ideal place to store the home brews and wines
- Organic garden complete with water system, ponds and too many plants to list
- Large storage shed & four rainwater tanks
- Two balconies (front and rear) to take in the views of the hills and Adelaide plains
- Home management system
- Solar hot water with gas booster
- Insulation to ceiling and walls
- Large kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Three separate toilets
- Large laundry, ideal for the largest of families
- Large outdoor undercover entertaining area
- Room for a swimming pool (subject to council consent)
For more information about this property, please call Craig Smith today on 0457 838 302.