This is the home you deserve
Auction On-Site – Saturday 18th of November 2.30pm (unless sold prior)
Set behind a beautiful timber fence is a stunning 1930’s bungalow with enchanting gables, stone façade and a full-length veranda, setting the tone for your experience as you step inside the front entry.
The wide entrance hallway, polished timber floors, ornate ceilings, decorative lighting, and feature fretwork provides a sense of space and elegance that continues throughout the house.
The current owners have recently updated the kitchen and meals area, creating the centre piece of this home. The sleek design provides ample cupboard space, quality appliances, Caesarstone benchtops and splashback whilst retaining the charm and character of the home.
The well-proportioned rear living and dining area has glass bi-fold doors that provide a stunning outlook and seamless integration into the two undercover outdoor entertaining areas.
Once you venture outside you will instantly fall in love with the feeling of space that encompasses an inground heated swimming pool and large lawn area.
With so many features, this is a home you must inspect to truly appreciate what is on offer.
Key features include:
- Inground swimming pool with electric heating.
- Double garage with high clearance – ideal for 4WD vehicles.
- Two wonderful outdoor entertaining spaces.
- Valuable corner allotment of approximately 711 square metres with additional driveway to store the caravan, boat, or trailer.
- Flexible floorplan that could allow up to five bedrooms.
- Alarm, video intercom, solar system and much more
For more information, please call Craig on 0457 838 302