Move in and enjoy this wonderful family home
Located in one of the most enviable parts of Mawson Lakes this contemporary family home built in 2008 by Distinctive Homes has striking street appeal, modern décor and flexible floorplan that will please a large range of buyers.
With a diverse range of shops, popular cafes and restaurants located nearby as well as schools, UniSA and public transport (including the Mawson Central rail hub) this property caters for everyone in the whole family.
It’s central location to the Adelaide CBD, the coastline and the Barossa Valley, combined with the wonderful park and lake settings, it is no wonder that Mawson Lakes is one of the most sought after suburbs.
- Large open plan kitchen, meals and living area that opens out to an all-weather entertaining area.
- Formal lounge/media room
- Master bedroom features a walk-in robe and large ensuite fitted with a spa bath and dual vanity
- Bedroom two and three are of a good size and feature built-in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling for all-year-round comfort
- Chefs kitchen equipped with ample storage, 900mm free standing gas cooker/electric oven and dishwasher
- Family bathroom has a separate toilet and powder room
- 2700 high ceilings throughout with square set cornice
- Oversized linen press gives you extra storage
- Double garaging with valuable drive through access to a second undercover area. Ideal for car, trailer or boat storage.
- Home management system
- Off-street parking for an additional two vehicles
- Solar hot water system
For more information about 3 Mowbray Street Mawson Lakes, please call Craig Smith on 0457 838 302.