Nothing to do, just move in and enjoy
Built in 2006 this attractive family home oozes street appeal with a stunning bay window, low maintenance front yard and side access to the rear to store a caravan, boat or trailer.
Once you step through the front door you will be impressed by the spacious entry hallway that sets the tone for the entire house. With big bedrooms, and large open plan living areas both indoor and out, you will truly feel the sense of space. You won’t want to leave.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac amongst other quality homes of the same era, with shopping centres, quality public and private education facilities such as St Paul’s College, Cedar College, Roma Mitchell Secondary School and Gilles Plains TAFESA all nearby, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Three large bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms two and three have built-in robes
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative air conditioning
- Quality carpets are only 18 months old
- Wonderful outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof
- Garden shed, ideal for those looking for extra storage
- Valuable side access to store the caravan, boat or trailer. If that is not your thing, this area would be ideal for a swimming pool or even a cricket pitch
- Large open plan kitchen and meals area
- Modern kitchen with ample bench space, walk-in pantry, quality Westinghouse appliances and raised breakfast bar
- 210 square metres of internal build, 600 square metres of land with a 20 metre frontage
- Instantaneous gas hot water, alarm system and security doors are just a few of the many items that make this home a truly desirable property.
For more information about this amazing, well cared for property, please call Craig today on 0457 838 302.
Land Size: 600m2
ESL: $105.20 per annum
SA Water: $67.85 per quarter
Sewer: $109.31 per quarter
Council Rates $2274.60 per annum
Council: City of Salisbury
Builder: AV Jennings