Spacious double brick Torrens Title home with city views
The tranquillity, view of the surrounding treetops, city lights and the knowledge of knowing you are less than 8km from the Adelaide CBD makes this property attractive to busy professionals, young families and investors.
Built in 1974, the solid brick construction provides the basis of a well-constructed home that can be improved on in the years to come if desired. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, views from almost every room, 456m2 of land, and large living spaces are just the beginning.
The location of Stonyfell is highly sought after – only a short drive to some of Adelaide best shopping precincts including Burnside Village and The Norwood Parade. The home is also zoned for some of Adelaide’s most desirable public schools such as Burnside Primary and Norwood Morialta High. Well respected private schools including Pembroke, St Peter’s Girls and Rostrevor College are also nearby.
- Modern spacious kitchen with soft close drawers, microwave provision, ample bench space, full pantry, quality appliances including SMEG cooktop, dishwasher, and oven, and Westinghouse Rangehood.
- The adjoining meals area overlooks the rear yard and has views of Adelaide Oval. The windows have electric roller shutters.
- Large formal lounge and dining area that leads out onto a balcony. Ideal for sitting back with your favourite drink whilst taking in views of the natural surrounds and city lights.
- Bedrooms one and two have built-in robes, ceiling fans, laminate flooring and manual roller shutters. Both rooms provide views out into the rear gardens and the Adelaide Plains.
- Generous double garage under the main roof with automated garage doors, internal access, storage shelves, extra workshop space and access to the downstairs bathroom.
- A private and secure rear yard that is low maintenance provides you with a sense of space, containing a great storage shed.
- Two Fujitsu split system heating and cooling systems, ceiling fans, and blinds or roller shutters to windows ensure the home is warm in winter and cool in summer.
- The home has two linen press/storage cupboards and large laundry with valuable bench space. Most importantly plenty of room for the washer and dryer.
- 3kW solar system and Bosch instantaneous hot water service.
- Front security door, and ample off-street parking.
- Short walk to public transport and Wattle Park shops adds convenient proximity to this wonderful home.
For more information about this property, please call Craig on 0457 838 302.