Spoil yourself with this well-appointed townhouse
Best offer before 4pm Monday the 26th of August, unless sold prior.
Built in 2011, this stunning townhouse is built to the highest standards offering affordable living and is well positioned to provide easy access to the popular North Adelaide and Prospect Road restaurant/retail districts and the CBD.
Set back from the road the property offers privacy, multiple living areas, three large bedrooms, ample parking and a short stroll to public transport, sporting facilities and local shops. This home would suit first home buyers, executives, investors and young families.
- Large master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony overlooking the hills
- Bedrooms two and three have built-in robes
- Large entertainer’s kitchen equipped with dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven and storage you can only dream of
- 2700 high ceiling upstairs and downstairs with ornate cornices
- Garage under the main roof with panel lift door, internal access, storage and access to the rear yard through a glass sliding door
- Large undercover outdoor living area, ideal for entertaining all year round
- Panasonic zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Quality carpets to all bedrooms and hard wearing timber look floors to living areas
- Off-street parking for up to three cars
- Private and secure low maintenance backyard
- Temperature controlled Bosch instantaneous gas hot water
- Alarm system, water provisions for the fridge and much more
If you have ever dreamed of owning a home that provides a cosmopolitan lifestyle in an affordable price range, this home is the one for you. For more information or to book an inspection, please call Craig Smith today on 0457 838 302 as opportunities like this don’t last.
CT / 6072/779
Council / City of Charles Sturt
Zoning /Mid Suburban Policy Area 16
Built / 2011
Council Rates / $1175.20 pa
SA Water / $181.76 pq
ES Levy / $271.53 pa
Rent appraisal /$440 per week