Stylish Townhouse with Three Living Areas
Located in the sought-after suburb of Highbury, only a short walk to public transport and the local reserve, this well-presented home is sure to please those who are looking for a place to call home or those looking for an investment.
Built in 2006 the property consists of three good sized bedrooms, three separate living areas, three toilets, modern kitchen and all the features you would expect from a home from a home this young.
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling and secondary split system air-conditioner to kitchen/meals area.
- Single garage under the main roof with remote control entry and valuable access to the rear yard. Ideal for storing a trailer or second vehicle.
- Master bedroom has a walk-in robe, ensuite and private enclosed balcony with views of the Torrens Valley.
- Modern kitchen with plenty of storage, bench space, Euro stainless-steel appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher and wall oven.
- Tiled floors to hallway, kitchen and open plan living area. Brand new carpets to the remainder of the house.
- Bedrooms two and three have mirrored built-in robes.
- Ample storage throughout the house including built-in cupboards in the laundry.
- 2740 mm ceilings to the downstairs living areas, ornate cornices and decorative skirting boards
- Alarm system and fully enclosed portico for extra security.
- Downlights to the lower living area
- NBN connected.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please call Craig on 0457 838 302.
Rental Appraisal $420 per week