Create something special
If you are looking for a 1920’s bungalow to renovate and extend, or a large parcel of land to build that dream home or develop (subject to necessary council consent), then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The land is approximately 906 square metres in size, with a 15.24 metre frontage, a depth of 59.44 metres, and valuable rear laneway access.
The house consists of four main rooms off the central hallway, with three metre ceilings, and leads out into a large functional kitchen and meals area that is adjacent to the utilities room and updated bathroom.
Other features of the house include;
- Return veranda that currently is enclosed and used as storage, but could be reverted to its former glory
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Garage/workshop that includes a pit
- Split system air conditioning unit and ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Electric roller shutters to the front windows
- Security doors to front and rear entrances
- North-south facing allotment
- Potential rental return of $440 per week.
Located less than 6km from the Adelaide CBD, zoned for Norwood International High School and Trinity Gardens Primary, and walking distance to public transport and Firle Shopping Plaza, this is a highly sought-after location.
The property will be auctioned on Friday the 21st of January 2022, on-site at 12pm. No price guide will be quoted, however a copy of comparable sales will be made available upon request.
For more information, please call Craig on 0457 838 302.
The Vendors Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:- (A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.