Where style meets sophistication
Walk through the door and be impressed by the stylish décor, attention to detail and quality of the workmanship of this beautiful home. Built in 2016 by local custom builder Phillips Builders, who have a reputation for building quality homes, you know you will be buying a house that will stand the test of time. Located in the prestigious Pipers Crest development which is on the banks of the Angus River and only short drive to the town centre, you are surrounded by quality homes, rolling hills, parks and walking trails. A short drive to Mount Barker, the coastal towns of Goolwa, Middleton and Victor Harbor and just under an hour to the Adelaide CBD, this property offers country living with city conveniences. The key features you will love about this property are;
- Large open plan meals and living area adjacent to the chef inspired designer kitchen with stainless steel Westinghouse appliances and soft closing doors and drawers.
- Three good sized bedrooms, master bedroom has large his-and-hers walk-in robes with ample hanging space.
- Bedrooms two and three have built-in robes.
- Environmentally friendly, low allergen carpets to all bedrooms.
- Large designer three-way bathroom with full size bath, floating cabinet, large shower alcove and stunning floor.
- Laundry has built-in cupboards and provision for under bench dryer and washing machine.
- Concrete-look tiles to all living areas and hallways that are an ease to clean.
- Extra wide single garage with panel lift door, with internal and rear access doors.
- Delightful alfresco area under the main roof with zip track blinds and nonslip tiles.
- 26,000 litre rainwater tank plumbed to the toilets (brand new pump included).
- Low maintenance established native gardens that also include yellow and white peach and apricot trees.
- Fully fenced, concrete perimeter paths and driveway.
- Saturn black semi-commercial windows. Combination of awning and sliding windows.
- 7 metre ceilings throughout that create a sense of space.
- Access to the Australian broadband network.
- 0 insulation to ceiling, R2.0 to external and R1.5 internal walls.
- Internal painting consists of three coats of Solver Maxi Wash.
- Instantaneous gas hot water.
- Quality window treatments, ceiling fan, LG split system air conditioning, LED lighting, second toilet and much more.
For more information about this wonderful property, please contact Craig Smith on 0457 838 302.