Your future self will thank you!￼
Under instructions from Australian Executors Trustee.
Located in the wonderful suburb of Banksia Park and within walking distance to public transport, local shops, schools and sporting facilities including Tea Tree Gully Golf Club, this quality three-bedroom home will be high on the shopping list for first-home buyers, families, investors and developers.
Set behind a private and secure fence this home offers a comfortable and flexible floorplan with a large updated eat-in kitchen that has ample cupboard and bench space, quality appliances and overlooks the front garden.
The main living area is well connected with the kitchen and dining areas, it also provides access to the rear yard and pergola which is perfect for entertaining family and friends all year round.
Added features such as built-in robes to bedroom one and two, a combination of split and wall-mounted air-conditioning systems, and large workshop/garage with power and undercover parking just add to the appeal of this house.
With smaller blocks of land now becoming common place, this is a fantastic opportunity to secure a valuable 707m2 (approx.) of land with an impressive 22.86 metre frontage (approx.)
Other key features:
- Walking distance to the Fairview Green Shopping Centre
- Zoned for Banksia Park International High School
- Banksia Park R-6 and Kindergarten are a short stroll away
- Easy access to the CBD via public transport utilising the O-ban bus network
- TTG Sporting club nearby that includes football, tennis, netball and athletics
- Tea Tree Plaza is just a short drive away
- Rental appraisal $400-$420 per week
For more information, please call Craig on 0457 838 302.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Interested parties should make their own enquiries.