The wait is over!
Best offer before 2pm Tuesday the 2nd of May, unless sold prior.
Located in the heart of Hope Valley, this well-maintained 1974 family home is ideal for couples, small families, downsizers, and investors who have an eye on the future, as this property has the potential for development (subject to consent).
Located within walking distance to Highbury Primary School, Hope Valley Shopping Centre, public transport, medical facilities, and only a short drive to Tea Tree Plaza, this home ticks all the boxes when it comes to location!
The house itself provides comfortable accommodation and has been well cared for by its current owners. It is freshly painted, with new flooring, new air conditioner and new dishwasher – this is just some of the upgrades and additions that will benefit the new owner.
Three suitable sized bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom, and upgraded kitchen. The ample car accommodation and large formal living area are just the start! Once you step outside you will be mesmerised by the established low maintenance gardens and the large undercover pergola which serves as a second living or dining space.
Key features include:
- Gallery style kitchen with ample cupboards, ceramic cooktop, brand-new integrated dishwasher, electric oven, and PuraTap.
- Adjoining meals/living area with connection to the outdoor living space.
- Three good sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes and new carpet.
- Brand new split-system reverse-cycle heating and cooling.
- Undercover parking for two cars with additional off-street parking.
- Large undercover entertaining living area, ideal for larger gatherings (approx. 70m2).
- Land size of approximately 638m2 with a 20.8 metre frontage.
- New timber-look flooring to hallway, kitchen, and meals area
- Freshly painted inside and out, including the roof.
- Two 5,000 litres rainwater tanks.
- Established gardens, and garden shed with provisions for power already in place.
- Instantaneous temperature-controlled gas hot water, LED downlights, security doors plus more.
- Rental appraisal – $500-$530 per week.
For more information, please call or SMS Craig on 0457 838 302 or send us an email at email@example.com